In addition to strong passwords, many people desire to implement Two Factor Authentication to protect their online accounts. Using 2FA requires a code, in addition to your password, when logging in. This code is generated by your 2FA provider and sent to your phone, typically via an app, text message, or voice call. Since this code is created when you log in, it provides a very high level of protection even in the case that your password is compromised.
You can enable 2FA in your Dominion Domains account:
- Login to your account at https://dominion.domains/login
- Click on the arrow next to your name in the top right of the screen.
- Click on "Security Settings"
- Click on the green button labeled "Click her to Enable"
- Click the blue "Get Started" button
- Scan the QR code using the 2FA app on your phone, enter the code provided by your app, and click "Submit"
Your account is now protected! The next time you login to your account you will be required to provide the 2FA code.