Domain Name Change Service
Ready to use your top-level domain? We’re here to help! Our team of experts will guide you through the process of changing your website domain name.
How We Do It
We search for dead links, duplicate page titles, stylesheet errors and other items impacting organic search rankings. When’s the last time you looked under the hood?
During this call, your SEO audit is reviewed, next steps are discussed and the date of your website’s domain name change is confirmed.
Google’s Search Console, Webmaster Tools, Analytics and Tag Manager accounts are set up on your behalf.
Confirmation that initial services are implemented and live. We’ll keep you and your team updated throughout the process to ensure smooth migration.
The switch to your website’s new primary domain name is coordinated with the necessary parties and your new domain is launched!
We notify search engines of the primary domain name change and submit an updated sitemap.
What's not included
- Subdomain migration for additional services (e.g., mail., ftp., and webmail.).
- DNS record updates not required to complete Domain Transfer.
- Resolution of any item or issue identified in preliminary SEO analysis of the existing domain name.
- Transfer of client data, including, without limitation, files, databases and email accounts.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) setup on new domain name.
- Hosting provider migration.
From a page count prescriptive, no. This service covers the primary domain (example.domain) and the associated subdomain, www.example.domain.
No, we can move your site from a .com, .net, .org or any top level domain.
No, this service covers one domain or subdomain per order. shop.example.domain and images.example.domain are consider two sites and require seperate orders.
Migrations can occur in as little as one week. The average migration takes two weeks and could take longer based on the availability of your developer, CMS provider or a service provider integrated with your website.